Traveling with FlixTrain
The safety and well-being of you, our drivers, partners, and employees is our top priority and while we are doing our part, you play a key role to ensure that you and all passengers on board travel safely. Please make sure to read and comply with our safety measures:
- Do not travel if you are feeling unwell. Cough/sneeze into your elbow or using a tissue.
- Pay attention to the necessary safety distance when boarding - no hurry, your seat is guaranteed with us free of charge.
- Before booking, check that your desired trip is possible. Make sure to follow your local health authority and government recommendations and regulations, as well as those of other regions and countries that concern your trip. Passengers travelling across international borders (e g if you are combining your train travel with our buses) are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents, and for complying with the regulations of each country.
- Soap will be available in our restrooms. We recommend our passengers to bring their own hand sanitizer and use it on board.
- Contactless check-in through scanning the QR code or name check in.
- Every passenger has an assigned seat (free of charge).
How do I get information on my trip?
If there would be any changes to your trip, FlixTrain will actively inform you, so there is no need to contact our customer service. Please be sure to enter a valid email address and telephone number in the booking so that we can contact you.
Our customer support is available to you via the contact form and the customer support line. Please note that due to the current number of requests we receive, the processing time of a request or waiting time to connect with the operator may be longer than usual.
How can I request a refund?
If your connection gets cancelled or changed due to current travel restrictions, we will contact you via email and give detailed information as soon as possible. If you would like to modify your trip details due to a change in your travel plans, you can do so here.